L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it

2 posters

Go down

I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it Empty I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it

Post  iTrance Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

When a player joins a server , he looks first for balance . I'll make this post so everyone can see bugs and other important things.
Evasion doesn't work , firstly i mean Buffs add 1/4 evasion of they're original number.Secondly shield doen't remove evasion => Th classes = Overpowered
A lot of skills lvl 81 , lvl 82 , lvl 83 , lvl 84 , and under 76 do not work . The chances of protection of rune elemental etc are 0%.Also what are those PVP chests, they do not work Smile. There are even skills missing from Auto-learn .
On official Gracia Final u can increase Atrribute power up to 300.
This causes very much unbalance even though u try hard to balance it with ur own ways.
You cling desperately to votes , but let's face the situation , you do not deserve them.
Game masters only know HNS , TVT and summon some random bosses, but those are lame events.I haven't seen FFA , CTF , Korean team pvp style , Trivia , crossroads , 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 , 4 v 4 , 5 v 5 , and No PVP SELF BUFFED EVENTS !
Sorry if i spelled wrong some words.
I hope you have a nice time with this , i pray for you to keep going , and i wish you all my luck.
I'm heading to another server that can afford a guy who can work on JAVA.

iTrance

Back to top Go down

I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it Empty Re: I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it

Post  magic Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:58 pm

They deserve votes, because the votes make good for all of us and I see a lot of improvements lately. Good luck to the new place you are going and don't forget this server. Smile
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it Empty ha

Post  iTrance Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 am

Magic , i got permanently Ip banned because i was telling them the bugs above. I don't really know what mistake i did . Is this worthy ? He jailed me first , why ? Because i said "gm a lot of skills don't work and causes imba between classes" . After that he spawned to me and said u`ll get ban ip so here I am .

iTrance

Back to top Go down

I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it Empty Re: I wish you all my luck , and please merlin check this message, I know you will delete it

Post  magic Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

iTrance wrote:Magic , i got permanently Ip banned because i was telling them the bugs above. I don't really know what mistake i did . Is this worthy ? He jailed me first , why ? Because i said "gm a lot of skills don't work and causes imba between classes" . After that he spawned to me and said u`ll get ban ip so here I am .

Really? Ahhh, i didn't know this. Damn. I hope they remove your ban, how can u get banned for telling them about bugs, maybe you spammed them ingame instead of using the forum.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down