L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums and site look

4 posters

Go down

Forums and site look Empty Forums and site look

Post  Cake Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:08 pm

This is just a suggestion so don't flame it. Very Happy

Well me and my friend joined the server and we think it's an a really good way, I saw GMs already fixing skills so I hope class balancing is next, I only see Doombringers, archers, SHs and tanks. Sad

But what I was actually saying, we both noticed the site and forums are a bit 'crappy', the lay-out, it's too bright, most you can't read properly and it hurts your eyes, also there are a lot of advertisments, I hope you all understand my oppinion for a bit.

I really like it here, daily events woop! Very Happy

I will post some more suggestions since I was good at it on my previous server, but all at a time I guess. ^^

Greets,

Cake

Back to top Go down

Forums and site look Empty Re: Forums and site look

Post  magic Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:26 am

How u didn't notice the Daggers. Smile. In PvP server some classes really are not of much use. So all Tanks,all daggers, almost all archers, Sph's and Necros are common in this server and the Overlord class. Gladiators and Tyrants are common also here.
So anyways, welcome to the server and have fun Smile.
And if you really do like to give suggestions, do it,the developers read the forum and notice our opinions.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Forums and site look Empty wellcome from me too

Post  Monsta Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 am

well and don't forget the cardinals which are always wellcome in a party. I hope during the there will be more ppl(old and new players who don't mind playing cardinals. i usually don't mind sometimes but there's still the need for pk and pvp.

And BTW mate cheers WELLCOME cheers to u and you friend to this new server which i beleive has future.

P.S. i rly hope for those good augs..... on healer:) (i'm sure some ppl know about which ones i'm talkin`)
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  EatMyCrits Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:25 pm

necros are getting really famous now
a month ago only u can only see a handfull of necros running around

EatMyCrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 am

when the server gets more players with various classes the pvp would be more fun.. oly aswel
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum