L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAKE HEROS!!!!

4 posters

Go down

FAKE HEROS!!!! Empty FAKE HEROS!!!!

Post  downloader Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Ok , im gonna tell the names , so Gm can check the ips.
For ppl that dont know how this work--->(dualbox is used in classbased on oly)

MS hero --> S1lverarrow , dualbox used ---> sexyarcher
SH hero ---> Padre , dualbox used ---> liova
WR hero----> 911, dualbox used ---> more
GH hero ---> mimer , dualbox used---> Krakeeh

well this all i know , but if someone know other fake hero post here, there were some others that tried it too but failed like Mecena.

PS: this fake heros have more dualboxes , but i dont know their names.

downloader

Back to top Go down

FAKE HEROS!!!! Empty Re: FAKE HEROS!!!!

Post  Mecena Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 pm

And you are LIER and child who must learn L2 lol! I dont used dualbox at oly. My computer parameters are to low for dualbox... Thats all. GL (you really need luck). Peace and bye i dont more polemized with you. BB Laughing (sry for my bad language:))

Mecena

Back to top Go down

FAKE HEROS!!!! Empty Fake heros

Post  downloader Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:37 am

i dont care if you think im lier or not i just want to gm check ips.(IF u do check do atlest before they delete the boxes)
Dunno why but looks server staff its not interested in this topic.
well this server has already less then half ppl playing ,looks more ppl will leave.

downloader

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 am

rofl have u tried doing that....beacuse usually you need at least or more people for the same class so that a class based match could happen ....and btw checking IPs won't help if they have other people to log in with the feed characters so best thing gms can do to prevent this is make a minimum of 6 same class characters(or more) applying for class based at the same time in order for the class based towork....for example if someone 2-3or 4boxes few characters it won't work... or if get gets someone to log in a feed char it won't work....6is a good number later on when the server gets bigger maybea higher number could be needed.

So Developing team.... guys please take my idea into consideration....i'msure all ppl who like the fairplay would appreciate it. cheers
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

FAKE HEROS!!!! Empty fake heros!!!

Post  Pratik1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 am

Monsta actually u need ur main char and 1 box to do it , i seen this ppl doing that.
And yes i like very much ur idea for making a min number of player for reg on class based , i didnt think about that, atleast it will get very hard to cheat for this guys , but actually i dont care about what gm could do cause i already left the server .Ihave fight in oly fairly got nice points but cant beat this FAKE HEROS!!!!!

Gl for ppl that still playing here.

Pratik1

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 am

well even if that idea doesn't get implemented i'll just have bet the fake heroes in oly and eat their pts Smile
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down