L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Cake Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Here are some suggestions. Very Happy

I came from a 500x server so I modified them a little.

-Instead of every 2 hours TvT you can switch with a Capture The Flag or a Fortress Siege with both two teams.

-Make an NPC where players can buy a colored name (except for red/PK) just for fun, it won't harm, but make the names cheap, really cheap because it'll go away when you relog anyway.

-Make a custom raid boss event in the weekends, it's easier for everyone. The idea goes like this, we have a long list of Special raid bosses and most of them are killed soon as they spawn, so you can take a castle for some time (Rune castle is awesome for this!) and spawn all the raids on the list in a place in the castle, so that players can go in and kill them, but don't allow PvP, so everybody has a fair chance. (The drops are the same as the normal ones, just spawn them if possible.) And for the Dev GMs, you can modify a raid boss, make one your own, just let your imagination go with the drops and HP, you know what I mean. ^^

-Gives some more dice events, it's easy since the server is low populated at the moment.
When a person wins, let them gamble, dice.
If they throw a 1, they get 100k GBs, if they throw 2, Some Codex books, etc.

-This one is long to make, but you can make a long term story event, I bet it'll be fun.

-When you give a hide&seek, give 3 rounds, with each 2 places, but one player can only wins once.

If you need places to hide, I can tell you some actually, but I won't participate then logic.
For the ones who don't believe it let them IP check me etc. Razz

Nice work lately on the bugs and skills fixed! Very Happy

I really love how the GMs work here, they're all fine and busy.

Cake

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  Fructis Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

I like the colored name idea, at my former server, we could change it as we want for some currency, really cool/different and doesnt hurt any1 Very Happy
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:09 am

yeah coloured name idea is good i already suggested itin another topic....like getting different name colours for pvping cyclops
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down