L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laila, this is for you

+3
S1lverArow
Cake
Fructis
7 posters

Go down

Laila, this is for you Empty Laila, this is for you

Post  Fructis Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Yes, this is for u... I.m a modest and true to the servers that i play, i vote regulary and respect rules. Now here is the thing, You come with ur "gimme 10 votes i give u event", thats fine for me. You saw 2 days ago when u said "i.m gonna be AFK when i come back i want to see 10 votes", you were gone for plenty of time and when you arrived guess wut? 2 votes only... I told you i would gonna vote many times and thats wut i did. I restarted my router 10 times = 10 votes. Today you came with the same thing. Server had 125 Votes, you asked for 10 which means = 135. I went to vote 8 times (with +40 online i had to do that....) when i loged in (after server have 135 votes in HopZone) guess wut? Event was over and i didnt get sh1t. SO i.m a nice player, i did my part, voted for 10 ppl, when i log in i see a nab with Baium Ring??? Wut about me? the guy that voted 10 times? I.m sure ppl who participate in event didnt vote a single time, so from now on... Dont count with my votes anymore. I didnt want to do this but i.m upset Evil or Very Mad

You can close topic
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Laila, this is for you Empty Re: Laila, this is for you

Post  Cake Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Laila asked you to vote by changing your router? That's the same as boting...

Don't do that again, I also vote whenever I get remembered to it, don't be unfair like this, I thought Laila was a fair GM.

I just don't like this kind of stuff, don't get mad at me. Just do it the normal way.

Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 pm

hm..i think fructis is right somehow....i mean almost all time are 40+ ppl ...and for do 1 event gm ask for 10m votes ....and guess what ...all say "i voted", "i voted" but actually no one votes ....so what the fuck is so hard puting some numbers and letters for giving 1 vote....dont take a day ..only 1 min max ....

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  Laila Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:22 pm

Fructis did i say you have to do 10 votes?NO!
I want 10 Votes from 10 People and when you go and change 10 times your IP i can only say thx.:)BUT im not unfair about this!Go Vote one times all 12 hours,no one want that you Vote alone!

Laila

Back to top Go down

Post  Fructis Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 am

Cake omg shut up man dont put words on my mouth, i didnt say LAila told me to vote 10 times nabzor, learn to read well, i.m sry but i.m upset

About "Unfair", i can Rr my router 1kkkk times u dont have nothing to do with this, you would be surprised wut famous servers do to get votes, so learn that 2

Now laila, i didnt say u told me to vote 10 times, the fact if that I VOTED ENOGUH TIME SO YOU COULD START EVENt, we had 125 u needed 135, i voted 9 times and loged in to participate in the event. But you started before 135 votes cuz when i loged in event was over, so basically i voetd for 10 ppl and lost my oportunity to get a fkcing Baium that i want so much?

You ppl need to learn and understand wut u read, dont understand it the wrong way.
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:32 am

ahahah if you expect a baium or w/e as reward for voting ... well ROFL i'm prob the only one who's still not playing on the server YET (can't w8 ot get myself a laptop and start playing) and i still vote from work 2 times a night since we got two routers Smile every time i do a night shift i vote .... sometimes if it lets me i vote in the morning after my shift too Smile
but cmmon mate noone made u vote 9 times by restarting your router so it's kinda cool of you doing this but ... it's still your choice to do so and if u didn't do it you would've been into the even so next time just pick the right time to make votes Smile
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

I'm sorry for misunderstanding it Fructis, but then still, it's YOUR choice to vote like that, you shouldn't be specialy rewarded for that.

Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Fructis Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 am

I got be talking alien language....................................................... I didnt vote 10 times to get a baium ppl, put that in mind. The "deal" was 10 votes, and then start event, i came back when we had 135 (like agreed) the problem was the EVENT ALREADY STARTED!!!!! is that hard to understand? i.m not asking for a fcking Baium as vote reward omfg. I just mad cuz she started event before 10 votes, and i missed event, and maybe an opportunity to get some nice drops. Did u finally understand?? Evil or Very Mad
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:59 am

Too bad for you then, Laila didn't have to wait for you nor did she asked you to so much effort.

Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Fructis Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Cake wrote:Too bad for you then, Laila didn't have to wait for you nor did she asked you to so much effort.

its not "too bad she didnt wait for u" its more like "too bad she didnt start event at the estipulated time"

anyway, you ppl are dumbass i have to explain everything slowly and like always, you neva understand wut ppl are trying to say, always twisting and confusing the topics. I already said, dont count with my vote and next time she asks 10 vote for a event, i.ll be sitting in giran w8ing for RB. You can close this topic.
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  magic Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Monsta wrote:ahahah if you expect a baium or w/e as reward for voting ... well ROFL i'm prob the only one who's still not playing on the server YET (can't w8 ot get myself a laptop and start playing) and i still vote from work 2 times a night since we got two routers Smile every time i do a night shift i vote .... sometimes if it lets me i vote in the morning after my shift too Smile
but cmmon mate noone made u vote 9 times by restarting your router so it's kinda cool of you doing this but ... it's still your choice to do so and if u didn't do it you would've been into the even so next time just pick the right time to make votes Smile

Bro you will get laptop soon. I vote also, but when Gm says i need 10 votes for example and i have voted before several hours i cant vote again, no dynamic ip, you know i changed the isp here at home. Anyway, keep voting and i hope you log in soon.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Fructis Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:08 pm

0k so, i changed my mind, i.m gonna keep voting but this is not for u Laila, i want more ppl, more pvp, more fun, more oly and more friends so... i.ll keep voting.

Now i can vote every 10 secs. SO just to let you know. We have 169 votes, i.m gonna set a start point:

Laila, this is for you 24503309

169 Votes

i.ll post a new screen in 4min.

Laila, this is for you 81576621

As you can see, 4 min later 182 votes. I can do this when i want for as long i want.

I dont want any rewards from gms, this is a seed, soon i.ll (and everybody else) will collect the profits. More ppl. Now close this bb
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Bro you will get laptop soon. I vote also, but when Gm says i need 10 votes for example and i have voted before several hours i cant vote again, no dynamic ip, you know i changed the isp here at home. Anyway, keep voting and i hope you log in soon.
Yup bro gettin` laptop reallllly soon new wages next week so we'll go on killing people together as old times on the ownage server.

and ofc i can't wait to bloody do some oly
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  magic Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Last edited by magic on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 pm

magic wrote:Bro dont come here. this server doesnt deserve one vote from us.
right

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  magic Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 am

I really like the server, but the community sux, how come only my clan and ally are friendly to me, and i am friendly to all until they curse me several times at least. Still there is no better server, but people stop being so rude w/o a reason, im here to have fun. not being irritated and flamed. I don not care if i win or lose, i care about the community. Just two examples of how LOL are some people here. First, i say to one player he is not so good to call him the best and call other noobs, he says i cry lol and keeps spamming how good is he and how we are all noobs . Second i i farm and one player comes and tells me "why u not pk me". I tell him i dont want to pk you. He says why? I tell him because i hate pk people who didnt pk me. I say if he want me to kill him to flag. He flags but i dont want pvp cuz talkin with ppl at this moment and i go away. And that player start PM me how noob is my clan, how noob am i ETC. And this kind of situations happen to me all the time. So people if u want to vote vote, but more and more players will leave because of the rude and unfriendly community.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

magic wrote:I really like the server, but the community sux, how come only my clan and ally are friendly to me, and i am friendly to all until they curse me several times at least. Still there is no better server, but people stop being so rude w/o a reason, im here to have fun. not being irritated and flamed. I don not care if i win or lose, i care about the community. Just two examples of how LOL are some people here. First, i say to one player he is not so good to call him the best and call other noobs, he says i cry lol and keeps spamming how good is he and how we are all noobs . Second i i farm and one player comes and tells me "why u not pk me". I tell him i dont want to pk you. He says why? I tell him because i hate pk people who didnt pk me. I say if he want me to kill him to flag. He flags but i dont want pvp cuz talkin with ppl at this moment and i go away. And that player start PM me how noob is my clan, how noob am i ETC. And this kind of situations happen to me all the time. So people if u want to vote vote, but more and more players will leave because of the rude and unfriendly community.
seems like u say all what is to say...

PS : If really exist a ppl who care about this sv ( except merlin) try make other ppl "good" i mean dont insult and call every time noob...is just the game and remember behind every char is a REAL person....so try be more friendly.....if u care about sv ...

nvm ...i am sure that tomorow many ppl will say how noob i am or how much i qq and so on ....(i know that maybe i didnt write corect or somthing but ...)

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:47 am

magic wrote:I really like the server, but the community sux, how come only my clan and ally are friendly to me, and i am friendly to all until they curse me several times at least. Still there is no better server, but people stop being so rude w/o a reason, im here to have fun. not being irritated and flamed. I don not care if i win or lose, i care about the community. Just two examples of how LOL are some people here. First, i say to one player he is not so good to call him the best and call other noobs, he says i cry lol and keeps spamming how good is he and how we are all noobs . Second i i farm and one player comes and tells me "why u not pk me". I tell him i dont want to pk you. He says why? I tell him because i hate pk people who didnt pk me. I say if he want me to kill him to flag. He flags but i dont want pvp cuz talkin with ppl at this moment and i go away. And that player start PM me how noob is my clan, how noob am i ETC. And this kind of situations happen to me all the time. So people if u want to vote vote, but more and more players will leave because of the rude and unfriendly community.

Haha, that person was my friend and he did not say you're a noob, not nice of you, I don't see why you're talking Magic, he was right, whole your clan PKs everyone, EVEN NEAR THE KARMA GUARDS LOL, that's just low and retarded, no brainz ftw, so yeah he saw your clan tag and was expecting a PK, you're pretty much ruining the community yourself be trying to make you seem innocent and silver you just with your behaviour, you're a cool guy I swear, but something you have those moments...grrrr.

Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 am

oh .... well i'll join then i'll see for myself if what you told me is true... but if it is true i hope that they'll put and end to that....

EDIT: oh i've just read the 2nd page of the thread... welll how could u have a community when prob most of the ppl are some `tard kids who think that everyone who can will pk them and that they think they are better than everyone else... cmmon l2 is not a solo game it's team played game (with the exception of oly where u compete to be 'the best' in a class). And PKing in basically what makes l2 different than most other grinder mmos pvp servers are meant to be full of people who enjoy pk... i personally don't care how many tiems i get killed ( pvp or pked) as long as i have fun and do some pvp/pk and oly myself to relax not to get nervous because of a silly game Smile

and as long as in game hatred .... well the better a player is the more comments from the sort of: 'get lost u nab' 'fock off you noob' 'you clan is full of tardz' and etc. a player would get from other ENVIOUS people
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  magic Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Cake wrote:

Haha, that person was my friend and he did not say you're a noob, not nice of you, I don't see why you're talking Magic, he was right, whole your clan PKs everyone, EVEN NEAR THE KARMA GUARDS LOL, that's just low and retarded, no brainz ftw, so yeah he saw your clan tag and was expecting a PK, you're pretty much ruining the community yourself be trying to make you seem innocent and silver you just with your behaviour, you're a cool guy I swear, but something you have those moments...grrrr.

So if he says that my clan is noob that is not including me? Ok.. But still Do u know how many time I am Pk-ed..lol. Never mind dude, just that friend of yours acted a bit crazy without me doing anything to provoke him. It is just a game and i hate when ppl spam PM me about some things I consider not my responsibility. And we play in PK/PVP server so PK is normal thing, just some people can't understand it and start acting hostile and talk bullshit all the time because of that. So in short Do PK if you want but DON'T flame, curse or irritate people, like many others I am here to relax, not to be flamed or irritated by pm spamming things i don't care about. That's it.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  EatMyCrits Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm

i play HayleyWillians in SS
me and the rest of my clannies haven't been on since the update coz we all get gameguard errors

i only PK ppl from trysha's clam. period

and about the flamings...
magic nvr flamed. i know. i've been pvping with him

and about the rest of the players..
some ppl are just, sry to say, retarded
they call u noob when u got zerged and assraped
and they still call u a noob when u kill them
that's just how ppl are. can't do much about it
sometimes it really gets under ur skin
but we just can hope that the community will grow and we'll get good players
players that pvp for fun. not to show ppl that they can kill the whole server if u know what i mean

meh tbh i don't really know what i'm talking about u.u

i just miss all the action i had...
wish somehow someone would tell us what's wrong with our clients

EatMyCrits

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

well mate i'm not sure if my bro would help you but he usually wouldn't mind helping try and ask Magic to help u and tell him what you did when updating/reinstalling i'm sure that if he can will help you guys solve the problem.
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down