L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Events!!!! Empty Events!!!!

Post  IHopeUDIe Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm

I think that rb events is not very interesting i think if player wnat to have rb jewelery he must make a quest.I suggest you to make a tournament 3vs3 and for winning you can give rb jewels.
Another event when gm hide and players seek him,when players seeking gm give an advice where he is.
Sometimes you can make event 1 vs 1 and give something very very cool.
Also i can write some other events if you want.

IHopeUDIe

Back to top Go down

Events!!!! Empty Re: Events!!!!

Post  rifer Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Give RB jew ? pfff.... GM don't Take . Normal spawn RB , Retail like = THIS FUN!

rifer

http://www.rifer.prv.pl

Back to top Go down

Post  Arharovec Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 pm

IHopeUDIe wrote:I think that rb events is not very interesting i think if player wnat to have rb jewelery he must make a quest.I suggest you to make a tournament 3vs3 and for winning you can give rb jewels.
Another event when gm hide and players seek him,when players seeking gm give an advice where he is.
Sometimes you can make event 1 vs 1 and give something very very cool.
Also i can write some other events if you want.

+1111111111111

Arharovec

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexi Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Yeah, I brought some flexibility in making events. For example: I did an event in the Giran-arena (together with Laila) and this event took about 1 1/2 hours. Even I had some fun, but if we do some new events, there are some kiddys that are crying again and they write things like "don't speak, work!" or "crap". This is really crazy.

Alexi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down