L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggers problem

3 posters

Go down

Daggers problem Empty Daggers problem

Post  Fructis Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Y, i.m tired to say that this fcking skill doenst work for more than 3 months. I left server cuz archers were OP now i came back cuz it looks better but guess wut? the skill that i wanted to use for a long time doesnt work =D Its totally useless to make any topic about it cuz you dont pay much attention to forums......... But you sure DONT forget to ask for ppl to vote for your little server Cool guess wut, i wont vote until you make me proud of the server i play.

Another thing, why da fck Daggers have such a low Evasion and speed? You got be kidding me, we daggers are number 1 rivals of archers but guess wut, we cant keep up with them since they run like forest ^^ and this g@y evasion... i.ve played in many famous servers (l2Inc, L2Refused, L2TNs) and evasion was a lot higher, without enchanted skills it was like 178/179 and with enchanted skills max i had was 184. NOW, i have passive evasion +15 (my personal record) and Light Armor Evasion +10 and guess wut, i have a lovely 176 evasion Evil or Very Mad

Just spend less time asking for votes and spend more time fixing things.

No Pain No Gain
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Daggers problem Empty hi

Post  Admin Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:20 pm

but the server where you play was not final. we fix the daggers and he works fine.

Admin
Admin

https://phoenixl2.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Daggers problem Empty Re: Daggers problem

Post  S1lverArow Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 am

plz correct me if i am wrong..but dagger shouldnt lose evasion when use shield...?...as i know they should....but here dont look like...

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fructis Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:22 am

Admin wrote:but the server where you play was not final. we fix the daggers and he works fine.

OFc the Server i played was FInal Garica, how can u say that even you dont know? Oo I know daggers are fine thats why i.m still here but they are not how they are supposed to be, maybe you didnt realize my topic...............
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down