L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Armor classes using heavy armor...

4 posters

Go down

Light Armor classes using heavy armor... Empty Light Armor classes using heavy armor...

Post  magic Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Daggers use heavy armor and shield without their evasion drops a lot. And Archer use heavy armor also, without any penalty that can be felt. So can u make at least when using heavy armor the speed of the archers to be lower and when using shield and heavy armor the evasion of the daggers to drop by more. Now archer with heavy run like it is with light armor, that's just..
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Light Armor classes using heavy armor... Empty Re: Light Armor classes using heavy armor...

Post  Schranzer Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 pm

I konw we work on this!!!!

Schranzer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light Armor classes using heavy armor... Empty Re: Light Armor classes using heavy armor...

Post  magic Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks for the fast reply, i felt like i must write about this.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatz Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 pm

will be changed!
Ignatz
Ignatz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm

good to know..... btw if dagger classes don't have penalties for using heavy... (or other leather armor classes using heavy) putting penalties for them would be good too
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down