L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations :)

+2
Evidence
DrainerBob
6 posters

Go down

Donations :) Empty Donations :)

Post  DrainerBob Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi all,Gms/admin/whoever's reading Smile
I had a server and i think your server is like mine i'm pretty sure that if you wont put donations your server will close soon i've been a server owner and i know how it's hard to keep it, my server closed cause as a noob i was hosting it on my computer, it could host about 50 players but as you can see server closed i dont know what's your way of hosting,dont know if you got it on owner pc or on a dedicated machine i'm just here to suggest that if the server's player are going to augment you'll need for sure another dedicated machine and ofc it will cost, and i dont think that a owner should spend his own money to keep a server,This suggestion doesnt mean that i'll donate or that you should make unbalanced donation items like +30 weapons/armor but max +25 and for example you could add raid boss jewels to your donation list i'm making that topic cause i dont wanna see this server fail as mine did, if the owner doesnt have a paypal account nvm it's really easy to make and it's 100% safe,Hope you'll think about it,
Rewards,
DrainerBob

Last edited by DrainerBob on Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

DrainerBob

Back to top Go down

Donations :) Empty Re: Donations :)

Post  Evidence Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 pm

DrainerBob wrote:Hi all,Gms/admin/who's reading Smile
I had a server and i think your server is like mine i'm pretty sure that if you wont put donations your server will close soon i've been a server owner and i know how it's hard to keep it, my server closed cause as a noob i was hosting it on my computer, it could host about 50 players but as you can see server closed i dont know what's your way of hosting,dont know if you got it on owner pc or on a dedicated machine i'm just here to suggest that if the server's player are going to augment you'll need for sure another dedicated machine and ofc it will cost, and i dont think that a owner should spend his own money to keep a server,This suggestion doesnt mean that i'll donate or that you should make unbalanced donation items like +30 weapons/armor but max +25 and for example you could add raid boss jewels to your donation list i'm making that topic cause i dont wanna see this server fail as mine did, if the owner doesnt have a paypal account nvm it's really easy to make and it's 100% safe,Hope you'll think about it,
Rewards,
DrainerBob
+1 because without donations this server wont go so far imo
Evidence
Evidence

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexi Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Merlin pays for this server, he spends his money for the server! We don't get even 1 "thank you for the server" or something like that. There is only insulting etc., Merlin, Schranzer and so on are wokring on the server for 10 hours a day and still there is only insulting. And I think we don't need donations because there will be even MUCH MORE insulting like "f*cking donator noob".

Alexi

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 pm

alexi ...i think that if gm jail for insulting .....and ban for insulting gm.....no more ppl will insulting so much but if we only say shut up or somthing like this wount help Smile
my opinion

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatz Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks DrainerBob for your advice! We are sure that we can handle more then 500 players with our server for now maybe more! And be sure it isnt a home server Smile you dont will have the upstream to handle 100 players Smile About donations i guess merlin can say more about then me!
Ignatz
Ignatz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  vgz Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 am

xaxaxax what happen guys you cant play on server without donation? Razz donation is for weak player my opine

vgz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum