L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archers Overpower...

5 posters

Go down

Archers   Overpower... Empty Archers Overpower...

Post  KissMyWhiteAss Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am

omg admin we told u fix archers... and u not doing anything with it... so again pls decrease crt power in archers.... its stupid sr hit me for 1k... i'm tank 6k pdef and 1k dmg? o_O WTF

KissMyWhiteAss

Back to top Go down

Archers   Overpower... Empty ..

Post  S1lverArow Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 pm

ok archer op but what about mages?....dude is easy to cry..and u cry always.....ever1 who killed u is bugged no?....i got from a paladin with bow 1.6k crit and?...full 25 thats the life man dont cry every time u die plz Smile

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Archers   Overpower... Empty Re: Archers Overpower...

Post  magic Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:50 pm

I really think that the archer and mage classes are not Op. Even tank and dagger classes have become more powerful ( good players playing with tanks pawn me). I can live trough maximum of 4 archer crits, which is more than enough for me to kill the most of the archers. But archer CAN and SHOULD kite mages ( and the other classes too). When i fight with archer and it is standing in my range, the archer cant complain when killed. Every class has advantages over other classes. And should use them.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatz Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:24 pm

I dont know how often i said this. Archers are not OP they work like they have to do. Make a dagger and you will see what archers are Smile. Our classes on server since i fixed some things are nearly full balanced inclusiv dagger!
Ignatz
Ignatz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Avitus Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Archers are fine their crit atk is VERY HIGH though but thats because of buffs and rb jewels i've got no problem with them even though im down in 4 hits :p

Avitus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down