L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  mihai Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:06 pm

i think to dont be archer overpower u need make some skills normal time :
1 sumoner buffs 2 mins and delete them from buffer...
2 darf buffs 5-10 mins
3 delete heal and nobless from buffer
4 increze re-use time of vortex ... cuz to fast
5 kamael soul same increze re-use time with low at atk skills cuz is not normal to hit all time like that i tryed on more servers kamael and there kamael skill have littel longer re-use time
6 delete tattoos from server they make mages and archer to overpower ( my mage have 27k m atk ... with enlight i have 38k m atk ... in oly i have 18k and with enlight i have 27k and i think i m overpower for oly like that)
7 bow dmg i think is littel to high in pvp i think
8 i think are to many RB jewels in game and thats again un balanced was to many jewels free on events and not good for pvp
9 make frintezza to accept 9 ppl at him not 36 is realy hard to get that ppl (if u did that ty is more better )
10 RB event sorry for that i like get RB jewels but like i said at 8 unbalanced in pvp cuz of to many to much speed atk or cast or something like that
11 i think more fun will if are 3 team in tvt Very Happy
12 GM if make event i think is nice to make death mach all vs all ( nice to dont see name of no1 to dont be teams) or 1 vs 1 or 3 vs 3 ( random ppl chose by gm not all who want in party)
13 why ppl need kamael kamael weapon when u can transform them with skill ? just dont understand.
14 i think +25 enchant is to high cuz our hp didnt change i think best was +15-16
15 Ty for read my suggestion ... i know will be PPL with PRO and CONTRA but this is my opinion maybe is bad or good dunno but i tryed
16 GM need make registration on oly and tvt by IP if there are some1 try log in with 2 characters oly/tvt to cant register just with 1

PLAY FOR FUN

Last edited by mihai on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

mihai

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  d34thscyth3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 pm

mihai wrote:my mage have 27k m atk ... with enlight i have 38k m atk ... in oly i have 18k and with enlight i have 27k and i think i m overpower for oly like that

come oly and i show u that your matk is nothing to me Very Happy

d34thscyth3

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:37 pm

about what u say about frintezza and other....cmon u want all ppl have full rb and so on...with max enchant....i like sv like it is now...a little hard to make rb jwls and +25
BTW i agree with you about deleting nobles and heal from buffer Smile

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  vgz Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 pm

you dont like why play pvp server guys? it`s have server low rate for ppl like you. there is normal buffs time, no tattos and .... for that we play pvp server to can be all diffrent of oficial. if you dont like pvps servers what you do here? we play pvp server to be all faster and more interestin for players

vgz

Back to top Go down

Post  d34thscyth3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 pm

+1 vgz

d34thscyth3

Back to top Go down

Post  mihai Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

lol kiss now u tell me is nothing in pvp and last time u called me hacker cuz i gived u 7k m crit ? Very Happy

And vgz i didnt say i dont like, if go and look i said suggestion and down there i said will be pro and contra but is unbalanced if u dont know read better shut up .

And silver is there frinteza ... in game lol u need colect 1000 medals and u have frintea neckles and i think is faster then make quest , get 9 ppl to kill him anyway i sayed to many rb jewels was got free and not fun 90% of server have 2 jewels or more

mihai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down