L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oly wtf tie

4 posters

Go down

oly wtf tie Empty oly wtf tie

Post  tmaxpc23 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:32 pm

hi, my char is SupremeVortex and in oly i had a match with a paladin and he reflected my vortex, we both died and oly manager said it was a tie but i lost 8 points and the paladin 3...is there something u can do about this ? it is virtually a oly bug...in tie games you can`t lose points...see the print wich will comfirm my sayings...thx oly wtf tie Shot0012

tmaxpc23

Back to top Go down

oly wtf tie Empty Re: oly wtf tie

Post  d34thscyth3 Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 pm

lol nice dmg 9k and 8.8k form vortex lol ...

d34thscyth3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ignatz Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 am

No its normal you was killed both. And at tie both will lose points like when you are lose in oly! So works fine for me.
Ignatz
Ignatz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissMyWhiteAss Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:15 pm

tmaxpc23 wrote:hi, my char is SupremeVortex and in oly i had a match with a paladin and he reflected my vortex, we both died and oly manager said it was a tie but i lost 8 points and the paladin 3...is there something u can do about this ? it is virtually a oly bug...in tie games you can`t lose points...see the print wich will comfirm my sayings...thx

this is gracian final... if fight tie... u and u enemy lose points ;] btw tank have one skill to reflect magic attack ;* u hit him for 8k 8k back to you ;D

KissMyWhiteAss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum