L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost had it

4 posters

Go down

Almost had it Empty Almost had it

Post  Fructis Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 am

y.. this server almost had wut it takes to make me stay, let me start with the posisitve things.

I like the Currency system and the way to get them, the many RBs we can find and the almost 100% working skills. I.m Fructis, Pro TH (no joke). Everytime i go to a new server i play with a secondary char, jsut to check server out and gather stuff. I did that on the most famous servers outhere, L2 Refused, L2 Inc, and L2 TNS, and in all servers i was Pro TH, alllll of them. My fav was l2 tns Razz so... I know how to buff and i know many out there dont know, so let me make things a bit moar fair and tell u wut to buff.

NPC buffer is missing some usefulls skills, so do this.

Make a dwarf as probably all know for the p.def/p.atk buffs;
Make Evans saint for Divine protection.... and if u have holy p.atk on ur wep, use HolyWep buff + Song of light,that way u get 190 atck atribute.

If u have dark atribute, make a doombringer for +dark atck, but buff only last 8min i think.

Since u can have many buffs here, make a Sorcerer and Blaze Skin ur self, moar reflect dmg, idk if SPS freezing skins stacks to Blazing skin on this server, try it out so u can have 2 reflect buffs + vengeance song.

Now the best part... maybe u know maybe u dont, make an Overlord for:

Eye of Pa'agrio - you Will RECIEVE -30% DAMAGE from a critical dmg = imba vs archers, and gives u moar acc. Dunno if it really works here, just taste it.

Soul of Pa'agrio - Gives you +m.atk and m.def, really usefull.

And the +CP buff you all know...

Thats the way to buff urself right, Song of windstorm 1min only, no good same for female kamels which inscreases m.def only 10 secs, no good also. Thats the way to proper buff yourself, idk wut special buffs this server has, but make sure u get those.
In NPC Buffs, make sure to put song of elemental, inpisration for moar acc and invocation for moar dark resiste. Also put meditation and all resists like Song of Flame Guard, Storm guard Dance of Aqua Guard end Earth Guard as well as all the other resist buffs in npc which it doesnt give when u do "mage/fighter" classe buffs.

With that in mind..... I had all + possible things u can imagine, +25 Full vesper set + jewels, vesper dagger with p.def agument FTW and +++ skills enchanted, +20 eva and light armor evasion. All others +10 adn +15.

I had 4.3 p.def with C grade bracelet, (you can get bracelets in Aden armor shop, it gives u 1 slot to increase status of ur choice), the A grade talisma which gives u 3 slots u can get in Suspicious MErchant, the npc standing at fortress enctrance, with knights epaullettes which u can get by killing captins on a Fortress Siege, dunno if anybody have talisman A grade. The S grade is a bit moar complicated and i.m not sure if it is implemted.

About Subclass certification, id doesnt work as far as i know but make sure u do it when its fixed.

SO, in any server any archer crit me for moar than 2k, (only a cheater in TNS called CheveChelios) so, when i faced VGZ at arean i was QQ about his 2.3, 2.4k crit on me..... ANd i have fcking 183 evasion, idk if u realise wut that means. SO, pvp here is not funny... I could make an archer easily and get p.atk agument but i dont bother,,, i.m moving to a faction server called l2 Infinity, all balanced and +1 famous server ;]

I have lots of coins and GBs and many equips +25, i wont delete it, cuz i still belive this server 1 day gonna get famous and most importantly, get balanced/fixed. until there, u guys have fun with 90% community is Archer ;]

One moar thing, there are many programs outhere, the most fcking 1 is l2hlapex which allows players to have something called MUltiClass, idk if anybody use it here and i really dun care, just a warn to GMs ;]

About staff, most active staff i ever seen, as far as i saw Laila doing ncie job with all the Events (sad for the nabs no rules respectors players which pissed laila off) and GG for MErlin for begin RR server many times implemente things (kamael weps in shop eg) and fixing things.

I voted all day, 2 times a day with different IPS so 50 from the 270 u have in HopZone (most important l2servers list site) is cuz of me and my friends. So gl again and bb

Edit: as i said i.m not a noob, l2 4 life Twisted Evil since u want to know, all i can say is my worst atribute was 160 fire. I use atributes potions too. And about stun, i know that, but its totally unfair to remove target, makes u stop while running and stun at the same time.

Edit2: I.m having fun in infinity Very Happy bb

Last edited by Fructis on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Fructis
Fructis

Back to top Go down

Almost had it Empty Re: Almost had it

Post  vgz Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 am

all what you say here is right. you just miss some 2 important thinks:
1st: you dont say nothing for your armor atributs
2nd stun on def reduce a lot of p def - it`s up dmg on crit whit about 400 dmg

vgz

Back to top Go down

Post  Celebro Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Me too leave server, because things are really f*cked up now. It is'nt PvP server now, because everything is very, very unballanced.

Celebro

Back to top Go down

Post  farfuius Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

never heard about this guy and i played too on L2 Refused and L2 Inc,almost 6 months each clown
farfuius
farfuius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum