L2Alandra Lineage 2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote bonus suggestion/question

5 posters

Go down

Vote bonus suggestion/question Empty Vote bonus suggestion/question

Post  magic Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm

I really really like this server and i vote every day for it. And i really want to see its active population grow. It would be so fun to be full of players everywhere and we to have party vs party pvp more regularly. So here is my question/suggestion for all who can make it happen, because i cant and i think this is the way to help improve the server population. First i think that YOU, the server administration had considered what i will suggest, but anyways i want to say it. So can u consider (or reconsider) adding Vote bonus for votes @ hopzone. So every voted player will receive 5 or 10 % increase in P.Atk., M. Atk., P.def., and M.def., or other related bonus. That way all players who voted will be equal and at the same time will not be so stronger that no voted players, who can also vote. I think that players should vote only when they like the server, but if anyone doesn't like the server, what he or she is doing in it? Sorry for the long post, i hope you will understand me.
magic
magic

Back to top Go down

Vote bonus suggestion/question Empty Re: Vote bonus suggestion/question

Post  Riperr Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

I agree, i've seen this on other servers and it really helps get a lot of vote, which increase the number of players. So it would be nice to have something like that.

Riperr

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

i agree with u ...is a nice sv but boring sometimes....we need ppl vote ....if u cant make sts increase....maybe u can give them mc or gb or something like that ....for every vot...dont know how to explain...a good exemple was on l2tns....dont know if still exist now....so hope u will do somthing with this in a good way Razz

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monsta Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:48 am

I can't agree more guys, great idea! Vote ppl! Get the server some publicity so that some new players can come to the server.
I vote every day even tho atm i don't have a pc to play on xD. Still getting one in a week or smth c ya in the server soon .... and i hope i get some decent competition in the oly Very Happy Cool
Monsta
Monsta

Back to top Go down

Vote bonus suggestion/question Empty something verry important xD

Post  iuli Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Fuck Sad i forghet what i whant to say Sad ...sry xD , cyaaa Smile..aa..btw...don`t forghet to vote...cuz is verry nice this sever, i liked
iuli
iuli

Back to top Go down

Post  S1lverArow Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:10 pm

iuli wrote:Fuck Sad i forghet what i whant to say Sad ...sry xD , cyaaa Smile..aa..btw...don`t forghet to vote...cuz is verry nice this sever, i liked
=)))....yea sv is nice ..but like was sayd ...try make kinda a prize for vote (i played on tns ...an they had like a that system ...dunno if still exist ..but 1 of gm or u merlin may give a try and look ...that will help u sv ...like that they have more ppl....)...my suggestion put prize like 1 book mastery or 2 ...or some gb ..mc dunno...and reuse 6/12h ...trust me will help sv ..or like 10k gb or somthing....that will help new players and u will get vote ...hope read and understand what i try said.....or i can explain better ...

S1lverArow

Back to top Go down

Post  iuli Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Yap...i tink we need to explain better...xD...Razz i joking....is right (engleza mea de cacat...ma straduiesc nu radeti =))) for more players need more better prize on event xD how to say S1lver....(btw sl1ver ce draq zisasi acolo? k nu intelesai nik) xD...
iuli
iuli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down